Friday, July 6, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses anger Mr Allen said

Niangshui: Think I Luomou Ngawang of three wars, Lectra swords, what a hero! Today have to be an underage girl extortion order to get the Ping message, I had pulled out ten dollars into her hand: I immediately clutching his chest, for fear that they will spit blood. You Ping! Help me on the free to play me? Girl, count your hard Do not be an adult I met I was depressed and took a 100 stuffed into her hand under the girl and smiled,fake oakley sunglasses, saying the sound I was secretly wondering: Wang Ping, in the play what? An appointment to see me temporarily change place in this? I swore, and decided to see Ping hit him a ass lesson about to say.
I took a taxi to the Nanchang Airport, spent half a day to find tall abandoned warehouse. I looked around a desolate scene, unknown Bai Wangping I mean. Thought, opened the door on the iron door and went inside.
I see Mr Allen proudly laugh, I Jingnu the endless warehouse lights, I see very clearly, that is, Mr Allen, ashes, I know! In addition to Allen, there are three body black cloth Mongolia only the eyes of black people. them the back of the knife handle extra let me note that it is not like the style of the Japanese ninja, especially the three pairs of eyes turned a pair of recessed blue eyes. Westerners,fake oakley sunglasses!
Finally, I noticed that Ping tied tightly, the mouth was also stuffed with gauze, two black people hobble around him and I know that Ping is not weak, but still captured, enough to explain the other side should not be underestimated. I saw Mr Allen on the red eyes, but Ping in their hands,cheap oakley sunglasses, I had to calm Ping is to help my brother, I can not let the brothers hurt.
Hekou wine stable mood I am ready to, but to touch for a long time did not touch the bottle, then remember to forget in the Internet cafes. I suddenly understand why the Ping suddenly changed the place to see me, the original had been kidnapped! Well, let little girl with the words must have been Mr Allen no doubt!
I bit my lips, not to think about wine, anger Mr Allen said: Mr Allen laughed, her eyes can not wait to eat me: Mr Allen, gloomily laughing.
I hate almost can not be self-sustaining, but in order not to harm Ping, I tried to remain calm. Suddenly, I found Allen and different gestures exudes force the breath I was surprised, and then you look closely, suddenly found that Mr Allen is also on good qualifications! think of the day to save Mr Allen, my heart sank, are Mr Allen joined Heitong?
The three black people, is feeling less than a little bit of flavor. I was more dignified. Seen three black and I can easily hide their breath. Although LeeRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment